Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Strictly Come Dancing Final: Everything you need to know
It's the final of Strictly Come Dancing 2017 tonight - here's what you need to know about who's in i…
- It's birthday time - polar bear style!
Ever wondered what it's like for a polar bear on its birthday? Well, look no further...
- Animal Magic: 2017 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards
There are some seriously funny animal photos in this year's Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards compe…
- Christmas TV 2017: Best shows to watch
Ricky and Martin run through the top TV shows to look out for this Christmas.
- Youthquake: Word of the Year 2017
The Oxford Dictionaries announce their Word of the Year 2017
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Schools told not to dismiss sexual harassment 'as banter'
The Women and Equalities Committee said new guidance was a "belated step in the right direction".
- Ofsted chief Amanda Spielman receives 'venomous' threats
They came from "a mixture of Islamic extremists and the hard left", she says.
- Primary league tables: Special-needs pupils struggle with new tests
Primary school league tables show pupils with special needs are dropping further behind their classm…
- Disabled school transport cuts prompt safety fears
Parents of disabled children raise safety fears over potential cuts to specialist school transport.
- Parents giving children alcohol too young, researchers say
Giving youngsters too many takeaways is also criticised as a health risk by the researchers.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.