Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Universities told not to 'scaremonger' ahead of fee cut
Education Secretary Damian Hinds rejects claims of universities going broke, ahead of tuition fee cu…
- Students 'may have been unfairly deported' over English test cheat claims
The Home Office should have done more to protect people who did not cheat in their English tests, sa…
- School strike for climate: Protests staged around the world
From Australia to Europe, school children are skipping classes to call for action on climate change.
- Birmingham LGBT school row: Protests 'won't stop lessons'
Protesters vow to carry on opposing the teaching of LGBT issues to primary school children.
- Most parents reject nearest school
Some 60% do not choose their local secondary school as their first option, shows major study.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.