Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Primary school children 'should learn about FGM'
Experts fear that for some vulnerable girls, secondary school lessons on the issue will be too late.
- Schools 'desperately need' cash injection, MPs say
Schools and colleges urgently need billions more in funding, a committee of MPs says.
- Special needs 'breaking county council budgets'
County councils are warning growing demand for special needs support could mean statutory duties may…
- Birmingham's Jamia Islamia Islamic school books 'promoted extremism'
Inspectors said materials found in the library are "actively undermining fundamental British values"…
- Parents of sick and premature babies should get more leave - PM
Theresa May says "it's not fair" parents have to return to work before their baby leaves hospital.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.