Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's bei…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Homeless but working families rise by 73%, says Shelter
There's been a dramatic rise in the number of families who work but are still homeless, says charity…
- Broadford Primary School has SATs results annulled
It concerns allegations of cheating at Broadford Primary School, in Romford, east London.
- Parents set to lose right to veto sex education at age 15
Pupils should be able to request sex education against their parents' wishes, the government says.
- Plan to teach all children first aid
It comes after an inquiry into the Manchester bombing found that many adults lacked life-saving skil…
- Schools expel 40 pupils each day, data shows
The number of pupils expelled from school rises by 15%, as heads blame cuts to support.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.