Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Former Strictly presenter Sir Bruce Forsyth has died
One of television's biggest stars, Sir Bruce Forsyth, has died at the age of 89.
- Barcelona: What has happened in Spain?
An attack has taken place in the Spanish city of Barcelona.
- Mission: Sail to the North Pole
A crew of 10 people, with their dog, are trying to be the first to sail yachts from Alaska to the No…
- Scouts get set to watch the solar eclipse in the US!
A group of British scouts will watch the total solar eclipse in the USA!
- Big Ben: Everything you need to know in 60 seconds
Here is our guide to Big Ben in just 60 seconds
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Clearing placements at five-year high, early figures show
New figures show record numbers placed through clearing as universities seek to fill places.
- Boys help to raise A-level grades
Boys overtake girls in top A-level grades - but university entries are down, with many places availa…
- Former May adviser Nick Timothy calls student fees 'a Ponzi scheme'
Theresa May's former chief of staff says the system is 'unsustainable' and should be reformed.
- Malala gets Oxford University place
The 20-year-old Nobel Peace Prize winner will study philosophy, politics and economics.
- Learndirect rated 'inadequate' in Ofsted report
Too few learners and apprentices achieve the skills and qualifications to progress, report says.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.