Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Giant robots fight it out in epic battle
America and Japan have pitted two huge robots against each other in a crazy new sport.
- Orionid Meteor Shower: What is it and how can I see it?
This weekend sees the peak of the Orionid meteor shower, here's everything you need to know about it…
- Strictly: judge Bruno Tonioli is going to miss this weekend's show
Judge Bruno Tonioli will miss Strictly Come Dancing for the first time in 13 years
- Guns in the US: Kids tell us what they think
We've been to meet two kids from the US who have very different opinions on the gun laws in the coun…
- The Voice: What changes would you make to the red chair?
We asked The Voice judges what changes they'd make to the big red chair.
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Oxbridge uncovered: More elitist than we thought
The extent to which the Home Counties professional classes dominate Oxbridge admissions is revealed.
- 10 fines at the dentist... that weren't fine
Getting a £100 fine at the dentist is distressing, particularly if it is believed to be in error, sa…
- Wales school cash reserves drop 'should ring alarm bells'
New figures suggest schools are using cash reserves to "plug" funding shortfalls, a union warns.
- Grammar school A-level row head suspended
The head of a school where some pupils were stopped from taking A-levels, is suspended.
- 'He hid in a cupboard - we just couldn't get him to school'
When Evelyn and Tony adopted Ryan at the age of seven, his special needs were not immediately appare…
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.