Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Ofsted pledges new ranking for schools in tough areas
Inspectors to focus on good teaching and a broad curriculum alongside results, says Ofsted.
- Rich students save by paying fees up front
About 10% of students pay tuition fees in England without a loan - with claims this helps the wealth…
- University switches off social media to help student well-being
A university is switching off its social media channels to promote a healthier online culture.
- Liverpool University Chinese cheating email 'racist'
Liverpool University apologises after suggesting Chinese students didn't know what cheating was.
- Birkenhead school's meal threat angers parents
Parents who owe money for school dinners have been told their children will be given toast or bread.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.