Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Good grades and a desk 'key for university hopes'
High parental expectations and being happy at school are also important factors, a study suggests.
- Oxford Union debate: Blind student 'violently' pulled from seat
Ebenezer Azamati says he felt "unwelcome" in Britain after being "violently removed" from the Oxford…
- Pointless work meetings 'really a form of therapy'
More managerial jobs generate more meetings, but they are not about making decisions, says a study.
- Warwick University Hong Kong exchange students called back to UK
The University of Warwick said it is "no longer appropriate" for its students to remain in Hong Kong…
- One in 50 'children in need' are not yet born
Rising numbers of children are being officially labelled as vulnerable before they are even born.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.