Click on the links in below for some interesting websites for children.
Free online education resources and games
Activities for primary school children
Huge range of fun activities
Free maths resources
Wallace & Gromit
If your interested in science and making stuff, you'll love this site.
Fun games and activities
Key Stage 2 Bitesize
The Magic Key
A huge range of activities
Channel 4 Learning
Vast range of activities
Create some unique art
Reading Zone Live
Information and initiatives about London-based authors
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Arrests as Extinction Rebellion ruins Trinity College lawn
Three people are held following damage to a Cambridge college lawn and four for other offences.
- University of Ghana lecturers suspended after 'sex-for-grades' exposé
Undercover filming showed the Ghanaian academics breaching university policies on sexual harassment.
- Cambridge University don wrote erotic fiction about students
Dr Peter Hutchinson wrote the book the same year sexual harassment complaints were made against him.
- Young carers 'average £12,000 of unpaid work a year'
Young carers are spending an average of 25 hours a week looking after loved ones, new research sugge…
- Welsh language education scheme rolls out across Wales
The scheme is seen as key to achieving a target of one million Welsh speakers by 2050.
Harefield Safe-Use Disclaimer
All links/contact details to external sites have been placed in good faith. Due to the constantly changing nature of the internet, it is possible that the content of those sites may have changed since they were last checked. This is also true for any links from pages on those sites. Whilst Harefield Junior School has made every effort to ensure the links it recommends are suitable for children, it cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites.